BusyBee Au Pairs

Specialist Au Pair Insurance from BusyBee Au Pairs

BusyBee Au Pairs has partnered with Bannerman Rendell Ltd http://www.bannermanrendell.com/ to offer Au Pairs and host families specialist au pair insurance from only a few pence a day.

Our collaboration with Bannerman Rendell Ltd allows us to provide insurance coverage from an AA rated insurance company who offer expertise, security and longevity.

Our carefully selected policy offers complete peace of mind for Au Pairs who are travelling from within the EU to anywhere in the world including the UK and also for host families who want to know that their au pair is insured should any circumstances arise during their stay. We are also able to offer assistance in any language, if the need for a claim does arise.
A NEW feature of our tailored policy is that, Emergency accommodation for the Au Pair is also included.

If you are a British National looking to be an Au Pair abroad or, taking a Gap Year then please do contact us as we have also have a Specialist Policy with extensive cover that is very affordable.

Why should I take out insurance for my stay abroad?

We’re confident that your time abroad as an Au Pair will be a great experience, but it is important to be prepared for any eventuality.

There is a common misconception that the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) entitles you to free health care but this is not true. It offers reduced costs for emergency treatment but does not cover any of the costs associated with repatriation or for a family member to fly over to take you home for treatment. ( In fact, the EHIC recommends each traveller purchases private insurance

As well as emergency medical expenses our au pair insurance also covers:

  • Personal belongings, money, passport and documents
  • Personal liability
  • Personal accident
  • Overseas legal assistance
  • Personal security
  • Missed departures
  • Emergency Accommodation ( up to £100 a day )

Our comprehensive policy means you can focus on enjoying your time working as an Au Pair.

If you are in any doubt or have a query as to what we cover, please simply review our brochure. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at: admin@busybeeaupairs.com


Benefits of our Au Pair insurance for host families

Opening up your home to an au pair is a wonderful experience for both your family, and the au pair. We offer our Au Pair insurance with personal liability so you, as the host family, also get peace of mind during their stay. Our policy covers you for up to £1,000,000 with no excess, and costs from as little as a few pence a day.

For more information on Au Pair insurance, call or email Busy Bee Au Pairs today!

Tel: 01245 608313 or 608317. admin@busybeeaupairs.com



Bannerman Rendell Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The FCA Register number is 308692. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting their website www.fsa.gov.uk/register/ or by contacting the FCA on 0845 606 1234.


International Insurance Company of Hannover SE, UK Branch, Branch Office: 10 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BE. Registered Office: Roderbruchstraße 26, 30655 Hannover, Germany. Registered in Germany, Registration No. HRB 211924

Authorised by the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht and authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.  Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.