The process of hiring au pairs, housekeepers, nannies and other helpers for the home can be long and frustrating. The problem – all too often agencies do not go the extra mile for their clients. Here at Busy Bee Au Pairs, we believe things should be different. Here’s what we do that sets us apart from the competition.
- Offer a personal service
- A complete registration process that allows you to describe exactly what you are looking for so that applicants can be matched without subsequent surprises and annoying misunderstandings at the last minute
- Advice and guidance on how to ensure the best au pair experience
- Listen to your needs as a family
- Work hard to find suitable applicants for your needs and requirements
- Thorough in vetting all au pairs on references, police checks etc
- Ensure your selection process runs as smooth as possible
- Provide full and detailed information on all applicant au pairs
- Provide ongoing Advice and Support for both families and applicants alike
- Available to speak to 7 days a week
- If the au pair placed is not suitable, we will endeavor to find a replacement (see terms & conditions)
We believe experience is everything. Our excellent track record of finding and accepting au pairs into families speaks for itself. Sometimes the process is not entirely smooth, but our expertise makes us best placed to find someone who is perfect for your requirements. As a member of BAPAA & IAPA, we adhere to a strict code of conduct. Not only does this give you the added peace of mind that you will always receive a highly dedicated and professional service, but we are able to provide social events at various different times of the year for all our au pairs who are placed with our families - Please enquire about this upon registration with our agency.