Work as an Au Pair in Europe, America, Australia & New Zealand
Are you looking to improve your language skills in French, German, Italian or Spanish?
Are you looking to work and travel?
Are you looking for a Gap Year and want a life experience?
Are you looking for a Summer Au Pair job?
At BusyBee, we are now able to offer the Au Pair programme to British applicants wishing to work as an Au Pair abroad, whether you are looking to improving language skills or just for the experience in culture and to travel.
To be eligible, you must be able to meet the following criteria required to have an Au Pair placement abroad:
- Age between 17-27 (in certain countries the minimum age preferred is 18, and the maximum age is 26)
- Not married and have no dependents
- Be able to provide all information required by BusyBee Au Pairs to create your Au Pair file
- Be able to have an in-depth phone interview and where possible, a face to face meeting with BusyBee Au Pairs
- Be able to provide all documentation required for the Au Pair programme.
Documents required are:
- A completed au pair registration from
- A “Dear Family” letter – with details of why you want to be an Au Pair, experience with children, some brief family background, your future ambitions
- At least 2 recent photos of yourself
- A medical certificate – showing you are in good health
- A CRB check – we can assist you with this – please ask!
- At least 2 references, preferably related to any babysitting experience. (We must also be able to contact the referees to vet the reference and preferably, they will be non-family)
- Copy of driving license if willing to drive in your chosen host country
- Copies of any qualifications that you may have in childcare (not an essential requirement)
The Benefits that you will have using our agency to find a family placement in your selected host country are:
- We only work with agencies that are members of IAPA – International Au Pair Association
- All host families will thoroughly checked and vetted
- In certain host countries, you will have a welcome orientation on arrival
- 24HR support/emergency contact available if required to use
- Assistance from host agency abroad in finding a language school
- Au Pair welcome handbook
- CRB check can be obtained by BusyBee for your Au pair file – charges will apply
- Insurance can be obtained by BusyBee for your travel and medical – charges will apply
- Usual working week will be 25 hours for a minimum of 70 GBP or equivalent in host country involving childcare and light housework duties
- Au pair plus or Mothers Help work is also available if requested
- Assistance if required, in finding travel to your destination country – charges will apply.
TO APPLY, PLEASE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW OR CALL US TO DISCUSS. ALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE EMAIL US ON: firstname.lastname@example.org