Who are BusyBee Au Pairs?
BusyBee Au Pairs became established on a part-time basis in 2003 and became a full time entity in 2005 by Jamie Shackell.
We have a wealth of experience in arranging placements along with being a host family ourselves for over 10 years and employing ex Au Pairs to work within the agency!
We do pride ourselves in being able to share our knowledge through the understanding of European cultures and recognising that busy families do require reliable childcare.
We also enjoy looking after our repeat client Host families that do return to us year on year and maintaining our relationships with them.
We can give plenty of advice to Host Families upon registration and to Au Pairs that register with us directly.
We can help you “combine the right ingredients” for the best matching on placements.
Ongoing support and guidance is given throughout any placement should a Host Family or Au Pair require it and we also work with a strong network of partner agencies in Europe who provide us with Au Pairs who are all looking for an enriching cultural exchange.
The process of hiring Au Pairs, housekeepers, nannies and other helpers for the home can be long and frustrating. The problem – all too often agencies do not go the extra mile for their clients.
Here at BusyBee, we believe things should be different. Here’s what we do that sets us apart from the competition:
- Offer a personal service.
- A complete registration process that allows you to describe exactly what you are looking for so that applicants can be matched without subsequent surprises and annoying misunderstandings at the last minute.
- Advice and guidance on how to ensure the best experience.
- Listen to your needs as a family.
- Work hard to find suitable applicants for your needs and requirements.
- Thorough in vetting of all applicants on references, police checks etc.
- Ensure your selection process runs as smooth as possible.
- Provide full and detailed information on all applicants.
- Provide ongoing Advice and Support for both families and applicants alike.
- Available to speak to 7 days a week.
- If the Au Pair placed is not suitable, we will endeavor to find a replacement (see terms & conditions).
The process of hiring Au Pairs, Housekeepers, Nannies and other helpers for the home can be long and frustrating.
The problem – all too often agencies do not go the extra mile for their clients.
Here at BusyBee, we believe things should be different. Here’s what we do that sets us apart from the competition….
We believe experience is everything. Our excellent track record of finding and accepting au pairs into families speaks for itself.
Sometimes the process is not entirely smooth, but our expertise makes us best placed to find someone who is perfect for your requirements.
As a member of BAPAA & IAPA, we adhere to a strict code of conduct.
Not only does this give you the added peace of mind that you will always receive a highly dedicated and professional service, but we are able to provide social events at various different times of the year for all our au pairs who are placed with our families.
Please enquire about this upon registration with our agency.
BusyBee are proud members of The British Au Pair Agency (BAPAA) and The International Au Pair Agency (IAPA)